2018成人高考高起点《英语》作文高频句型【六篇】2018-01-19 15:07 来源：无忧考网
1. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
2. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously，they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a person's education is a most important aspect of his life.
3. As for me，I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation，for the following reasons：
4. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
5. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
6. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science and technology，and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
7. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
8. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.
9. For the majority of people，reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.
10. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style，it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes：it is never too late to learn.
1. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
2. By taking a major-related part-job，students can not only improve their academic studies，but gain much experience，experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
3. Although people's lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades，it must be admitted that，shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day.
4. Consequently，the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
5. From what has been discussed above，we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job，which will benefit students and their family，even the society as a whole.
6. These days，people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that，along with the development of modern society，it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
7. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society，which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
8. At the same time，along with the benefits of such machines，employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
9. No one can deny the basic fact that it is impossible for average workers to master those high-technology skills easily.
10. In the second place，there seem to be too many people without job and not enough job position.
1. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
2. According to a recent survey，a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
3. From what has been discussed above，I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society，it is not necessary a bad thing.
4. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
5. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
6. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
7. As for me，I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited，for the following reasons：
8. In addition，in order to attract tourists，a lot of artificial facilities have been built，which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
9. For lack of distinct culture，some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently，the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
10. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
1. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
2. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies，they maintain，their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge，which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
3. In the first place，extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that，it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
4. Children are undergoing fast physical development;lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous influence on their later life.
5. In the second place，from psychological aspect，the majority of children seem to tend to have an unfavorable attitude toward additional educational activities.
6. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook while other children are playing.
7. Moreover，children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies，consequently，it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
8. From what has been discussed above，we may safely draw the conclusion that，although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages，its disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
9. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes：All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
10. There is a growing tendency for parent these days to stay at home to look after their children instead of returning to work earlier.
1. Parents are firmly convinced that，to send their child to kindergartens or nursery schools will have an unfavorable influence on the growth of children.
2. However，this idea is now being questioned by more and more experts，who point out that it is unhealthy for children who always stay with their parents at home.
3. Although parent would be able to devote much more time and energy to their children，it must be admitted that，parent has less experience and knowledge about how to educate and supervise children，when compared with professional teachers working in kindergartens or nursery schools.
4. From what has been discussed above，we may safely draw a conclusion that，although the parents' desire to look after children by themselves is understandable，its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
5. Parents should be encouraged to send their children to nursery schools，which will bring about profound impacts on children and families，and even the society as a whole.
6. Many leaders of government always go into raptures mere mention of artistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks，the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing，they maintain，is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.
7. But is it really the case?The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact，basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important role and should be given priority.
8. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists，which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
9. Unfortunately，there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects，such as supplies of electricity and water.
10. From what has been discussed above，it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in people's life and economic growth.
1. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price，which they cannot afford it.
2. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
3. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
4. It must be noted that improvement in agriculture seems to not be able to catch up with the increase in population of rural areas and there are millions of peasants who still live a miserable life and have to face the dangers of exposure and starvation.
5. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities，they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.
6. Many sociologists point out that rural emigrants are putting pressure on population control and social order; that they are threatening to take already scarce city jobs;and that they have worsened traffic and public health problems.
7. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to reduce the increasing gap between cities and countryside. They ought to set aside an appropriate fund for improvement of the standard of peasants' lives. They ought to invite some experts in agriculture to share their experiences，information and knowledge with peasants，which will contribute directly to the economic growth of rural areas.
8. In conclusion，we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants' lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
9 Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life，parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people，including teachers and experts in education，should pay considerable attention to this problem.
10. As for me，it is essential to know，at first，what kind of problems young students possible would encounter on campus.