2018年12月1日雅思机经真题回忆2018-12-04 09:54:00 来源：网络综合
本次考试选填比1:1。S1是10道填空题，语速正常，难度适中，出现了日期和基数词两道基本功，其他词基本在高频范围之内，注意caravan的拼写。S2 虽为新题，但词汇难度不高，也在高频词范围内。S3为单选题与配对题，配对题答案略学术，建议认真读题做发音预测，注意听转折提示词排除干扰项。S4语速较快，常见的商业场景，答案词为听力高频词，注意城市名大写和单词的单复数，如profits，stages 和strategies。
1. three adults and two children
3. 2 weeks
7. 15 October
10. fishing (tent)
21. why did John think Jackson Pollock’s painting is fake?
A are too easy to make fake copy
B his work is complex
C look simple and childish
22. why initially John think 5 pounds 的画作is fake?
A it is too cheap
B background featured wrong colored 颜色搭配不好
C back of documentation
23. why international foundation reject 5 pounds 的画作?
A the material applied
B what’s on the back
C featured in coloring mismatched
24. John and Emily both agree on what?
A new method will replace the traditional method to identify painting
B scientists and artists can work together to evaluate the painting
31. The government should open more branches of petrol station to increase its market share in England. (政府应该增设加油站来增加在英国的市场份额。)
32. They should reduce the number of such branches in Southern Scotland. (他们应该减少在苏格兰南部的加油站。)
33. Another solution is to close the head office in London and Oxford. (另一种解决方法是关闭在伦敦和牛津的总部。)
34. A new brand is focused on fresh food. (新品牌专注于新鲜食物。)
35. Over 200 staffs have to be retrained and transferred. (两百多个员工将被再培训和调走。)
36. They had a contract manager to handle the discussion. (他们有合同经理负责讨论。)
37. Retail stores should be flexible in profits. (商店应该有弹性利润。)
38. An open mind in strategies is needed for company expansion. (企业扩张需要开放的战略思维。)
39. People can seek for help from their partners. (人们可以从合作伙伴那里寻求帮助。)
40. They can save cost by changing organization in the department store. (他们可以通过改变百货商店的组织来减少成本。)
Part 1：考频 15
Work or studies
Part 2：考频 15
Describe a friend you had as a child/ teenager.
When and how you first met this friend
What you liked to do together
What you had in common
and explain why this friendship was important to you
Speaking of a childhood friend, I would like to talk about Paul. He was a really good friend of mine. I met Paul when I was 6 or 7 years old，he was tall and slim. I first met him in school because he was my desk mate, and we found out we lived in the same area. Since then we had spent almost 6 years together until he was transferred to another school.
We did lots of things together when we were neighbours, classmates and good friends. We used to go to school and study together, we also played at our home, read and sometimes went to picnic together.
We had many common interests, for example, both of us liked playing video games, reading stories, running in the field, watching cartoons, animated movies. In addition, I think we had similar taste in food, we both liked sweets. At that time, we went to candy shop with our parents almost every weekend.
I believe that this friendship was particularly important for me at that moment because it is good to have companionship and fun when you are growing up. More importantly, these happy memories are related to my childhood, which had become an unrepeatable part of my life.【阅读】
作文主题：The charts below show the percentage of males and females who were overweight in Australia between 1980 and 2010.
Some people believe that spending money on developing technology for space exploration is unjustifiable, there are more beneficial ways to spend money. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Mankind have been actively seeking out foreign life via transmitting pre-emptive signals to the vast ocean of universe decades ago. While the presence of extraterrestrial beings has not been confirmed, it is never wise, in my opinion, to present the existence of human life to the universe.
By today, trillions of dollars have been consumed to the space programmes including satellites, rockets to the moon and advanced telescopes, which is a little more than dip a glass in to the cosmos ocean with massive clusters of star systems. With increasing amount of money being spent on this, domestic poverty, lack of food, educational lag and more problems are not solved. Rather than seeking out contact with the unknown, it is probably wiser to establish a robust and a harmonious domestic environment for our own beings. After all, the general populace is not going to be obedient, if all the resources are consumed to things which have nothing to do with their daily life.
On top of domestic concerns, this could be a threat to Earth. When Christopher Columbus arrived America, that never turned out well for the natives. In fact, as long as two civilisations have encountered with each other, the superior one is highly likely to colonise the lesser developed one via warfare or cultural assimilation, and once natural resources are involved, physical conflicts become unavoidable. In this scenario, human kind is probably the natives.
In conclusion, it would be a better to guarantee the basic living standard of human beings in the first place, rather than make attempt to the aliens of whom we cannot confirm the hostility.